Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:
Please click this link to my second blog -
You can also listen to my daily podcast in English and Cantonese through this new site.
**Please sign up for the new 9th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!! Please click link below.
**NEW link for the 9th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (from Oct. 30, 2011 to February 5, 2012).
Today's Reading: Psalm 106
Please read Psalm 106 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from this blog. You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf. (You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.)
Please click this link to worship with us - Bless the Lord My Soul
我的心你要稱頌耶和華 Praise the Lord, O My Soul
Chinese praise song -
Please click the links below to Psalm 106:
We have sinned, even as our fathers did; we have done wrong and acted wickedly.
Many times he delivered them, but they were bent on rebellion and they wasted away in their sin.
Psalm 106: 6, 43
What I received from Jesus today is: How bad we have been so far!
The psalmist proclaims about how good God has always been and in this chapter the psalmist admits how bad we as human beings have been. Let me drop down all those evil and wicked things happened for the Israelites in this chapter:
- gave no thought to your miracles; did not remember your many kindnesses, rebelled by the sea
- forgot what God had done and did not wait for his counsel
- gave in to their craving; put God to the test
- grew envious of Moses an of Aaron
- made a calf and worshiped an idol cast from metal
- forgot the God who saved them
- despised the pleasant land; did not believe his promise
- grumbled in their tents and did not obey the Lord
- provoked the Lord to anger by their wicked deeds
- angered the Lord; rebelled against the Spirit of God
- did not destroy the peoples as the Lord had commanded them
- mingled with the nations and adopted their customs
- worshiped their idols; sacrificed their sons and daughters to demons
- defiled themselves by what they did; by their deeds they prostituted themselves
Wow! We as human beings really have sinned! Have you being caught up by some of those sins?
Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise.
Please click this link to worship with us - Nada te turbe (Never be troubled, never be afraid)
我知誰掌管明天I Know Who Hold The Future
Chinese praise song -
Prayer items today:
Bishop: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng (Michelle)
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)
Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng, Rev. Peter Klenner, Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. Simon Neill (Jo), Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya), Mr. Andy Li (Amy)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice)
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas)
Clergy Formation Advisor: Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)
Administrator: Mrs. Zenia Cheng (Clarence)
Pray for our retired primates who are giving us spiritual oversight and our chairman bishop:
The Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini
The Most Rev. Moses Tay
The Most Rev. Yong Ping Chung
The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)