Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:
Please click this link to my second blog -
You can also listen to my daily podcast in English and Cantonese through this new site.
**1000 DAYS of prayers now!!!
Please sign up for the new 10th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!! Please click link below.
**NEW link for the 9th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (from February 6 to May 16, 2012).
Today's Reading: Proverbs 25
Please read Proverbs 25 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from this blog. You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf. (You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.)
Please click this link to worship with us -Unfailing Love
以愛還愛 To Love Because Being Loved
Chinese praise song -
Please click the links below to Proverbs 25:
- Chinese: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 25&version=CUV
- NIV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 25&version=NIV1984
- ESV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 25&version=ESV
- Message: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 25&version=MSG
A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold is a wise man's rebuke to a listening ear.
Proverbs 25: 11-12
What I received from Jesus today is: What is real gold?
For centuries people have been searching, fighting and killing for gold. But, what is real gold?
Well, we've got the answer:
1. Real gold is a word aptly spoken by you. How careful are you lately on every word you speak? This is one of my weaknesses and the Lord has been using all kinds of methods to help me with this. I hope you also have an awareness on this before it's too late!
2. Real gold is when you are willing to listen to a wise man's rebuke. Well, most of the time we don't consider those who rebuke us as wise men or women, right? Most of the time we don't like any kind of rebuke and we dare not to rebuke anyone, right? So, you have lost lots of "GOLD"!
So, watch out when you speak. In a better way, be more cautious and make sure you have the same step with the Holy Spirit when you speak. Also, be willing to accept rebuke from other people. Listen! Listen! Listen!
Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to know how to find real gold and not wasting our time on the gold we cannot take to heaven. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Please click this link to worship with us - Ocean Will Part
生命因愛動聽 Wonderful Because of Love
Chinese praise song -
Prayer items today:
Bishop: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng (Michelle)
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)
Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng, Rev. Peter Klenner, Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. Simon Neill (Jo), Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya), Mr. Andy Li (Amy)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice)
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas)
Clergy Formation Advisor: Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)
Administrator: Mrs. Zenia Cheng (Clarence)
Pray for our AMiA bishops:
The Rt. Rev. Dr. Doc Loomis (Ellen)
The Rt. Rev. John Miller (Joyce)