Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:
Please click this link to my second blog -
You can also listen to my daily podcast in English and Cantonese through this new site.
**1000 DAYS of prayers now!!!
Please sign up for the new 10th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!! Please click link below.
**NEW link for the 9th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (from February 6 to May 16, 2012).
The easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week. What you need to do is very simple. Choose one dayThe easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week then prayerfully remembering the ministry of ACiC(ACiC has two Networks: ACiC, Anglican Coalition in Canada and AI, Asian Initiative). You may use the whole hour in prayer or you can still do you work in your office but use as much time as you can to pray and the other time work prayerfully that hour to pray for our ministry. I deeply believe that this is a way to draw as many participation as we can in prayers. I encourage you to participate. We need you to join us! Trust in the power of prayers!
Today's Reading: Proverbs 26
Please read Proverbs 26 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from this blog. You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf. (You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.)
Please click this link to worship with us -Unfailing Love
以愛還愛 To Love Because Being Loved
Chinese praise song -
Please click the links below to Proverbs 26:
- Chinese: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 26&version=CUV
- NIV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 26&version=NIV1984
- ESV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 26&version=ESV
- Message: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 26&version=MSG
Like snow in summer or rain in harvest,
honor is not fitting for a fool.
Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you will be like him yourself.
Proverbs 26: 1, 4
What I received from Jesus today is: Are you a fool?
Your direct answer should be, "No! How can I be a fool?"
But wait, could you check those situations in this chapter to see if you are a fool and yet you do not know you are a fool! I'll just pick up some obvious points as follows:
1. Send foolish message. (v. 6)
2. Talk like a wise man but in a foolish way. (v. 7, 9)
3. Who hires a fool. (v. 10)
4. Who repeats his foolish acts. (v. 11)
5. Who is a sluggard. (v. 13 - 16)
6. Who deceives his neighbor like joking. (v. 19)
7. Who like to gossip. (v. 20, 22)
8. Who is a quarrelsome man. (v. 21)
9. Who has a fervent lips and an evil heart. (v. 23)
10. Who is a malicious and wicked man in disguise. (v. 24, 26)
11. Whose heart is filled with abominations. (v. 25)
12. Who digs pit and rolls a stone to do evil on others. (v. 27)
13. Who has a lying tongue and a flattering mouth. (v. 28)
Wow! Do you have any of these? Watch out! Be careful! Do not be a fool!
Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to be careful so that we will not turns out to be just a fool. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Please click this link to worship with us - Ocean Will Part
生命因愛動聽 Wonderful Because of Love
Chinese praise song -
Prayer items today:
Bishop: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng (Michelle)
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)
Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng, Rev. Peter Klenner, Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. Simon Neill (Jo), Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya), Mr. Andy Li (Amy)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice)
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas)
Clergy Formation Advisor: Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)
Administrator: Mrs. Zenia Cheng (Clarence)
Pray for our AMiA bishops:
The Rt. Rev. Dr. Doc Loomis (Ellen)
The Rt. Rev. John Miller (Joyce)