What is Discipler 123?
A campaign starting on the first Sunday of March for three months. It is for one Discipler gathering two friends to meet once a week to have devotion with them and encourage them to have daily devotion all through the three months from March through May.
Please sign up for the 6th stage - 600 days
**NEW link for the 6th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign(January 3 to April 12, 2011)
Today's Reading: 1 Kings 4
Please read 1 Kings 4 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from this blog. You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf. (You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.)
Please click this link to worship with us - As The Deer
- Chinese: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 4&version=CUV
- NIV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 4&version=NIV
- ESV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 4&version=ESV
- Message: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 4&version=MSG
Please click this link to worship with us - Breathe
Prayer items today:
Bishop: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng (Michelle)
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)
Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng, Rev. Peter Klenner, Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. Simon Neill (Jo), Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice)
Clergy Formation Advisor: Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)
Administrator: Mrs. Zenia Cheng (Clarence)
Pray for one Rwanda and Anglican Mission bishop one day at a time:
The Rt. Rev. Geoffrey Rwubusisi (Mary)
The Rt. Rev. Josias Sendegeya (Dorothy)Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time:
Victoria Church Plant, the Table
Church Planter: Rev. Josh Wilton (Katie)
Church Planter: Rev. Andy Withrow (Katie)
There are three reasons for you to use this blog as your daily devotion:
- A healthy spiritual diet - One chapter of the Bible daily. We really need at least one chapter of Bible daily so that we are well fed.
- A good example of Spiritual Journaling - What I have committed for 1,189 days(the Bible has 1,189 chapters) to write this daily post is not for teaching purposes but this is my daily spiritual journal - I write down what I hear from Jesus and how I experience His intimate relationship with me each day. I have launched a wide-spectrum research on daily devotion and have found out that there are less than 10% of Christians that are having daily devotion. Out of that 10%, many having daily devotion are doing so because of guilt (they know that they are Christians and need to have daily devotion and feel guilty if they don’t do that), duty (they need to fulfill their duty as a Christian) or study(lots of Christians primarily use their daily devotion as a time to study the Bible). I do pray and hope that you will make up your mind to have a relational daily devotion so that you can have an intimate time with Jesus. I pray that you will write your own spiritual journal as well.
- An online discipler – One of the reasons that so many Christians do not have daily devotion is because they do not have a discipler. A discipler can help them build up this basic element of discipleship when they first become Christians. The best way for you is to have a discipler to walk with you for a certain period of time so that daily devotion become a good habit. Or, you may have a small group of two to three people to encourage and be accountable to each other so that you won’t stop your daily devotion. I offer myself as your online discipler to walk with you daily to enrich your spiritual journey. So, shall we start this journey with Jesus Christ our Lord now!
- **NEW link for the 6th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (January 3 to April 12, 2011)
- Our 5th phase of 100 days of prayers (September 25, 2010 to January 2, 2011).
- Our 4th phase of 100 days of prayers (June 17 to September 24, 2010).
- Our 3rd phase of 100 days of prayers (March 9 to June 16, 2010).
- Our 2nd phase of 100 days of prayers (November 29, 2009 to March 8, 2010).
- Our 1st phase of 100 days of prayers:
- Part 2: 60 days (September 29 to November 28, 2009)
- Part 1: 40 days (August 20 to September 28, 2009)