Please click this link to my second blog -
You can also listen to my daily podcast in English and Cantonese through this new site.
Today's Reading: 1 Chronicles 25
Please read 1 Chronicles 25 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from this blog. You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf. (You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.)
Please click this link to worship with us - Heart of Worship
Please click the links below to 1 Chronicles 25:
- Chinese: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Chronicles 25&version=CUV
- NIV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Chronicles 25&version=NIV
- ESV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Chronicles 25&version=ESV
- Message: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Chronicles 25&version=MSG
1 Chronicles 25: 6
Wow, I've got some exciting message from Jesus today:
1. Prophesied: The usual meaning of "to prophesy" is to use one's voice for God's service and for his honor, particularly under the inspiration and guidance of the Holy Spirit. Here it is used to indicate singing and playing music to praise God, most likely under the direct influence of the Holy Spirit. How wonderful it is for church choir conductors, organists, musicians, choir members to know that when they use their gift of music to praise God they are prophesying under the guidance of the Holy Spirit! How important music ministry is!
2. Supervised: The word supervision appears five times in this chapter. Two times under the king, two times under their fathers and one time the chief musician Asaph. The Lord opened my eye in these two years to see the importance of coaching. He prepares me to have three coaches now: Dr. Terry Walling, Dr. Eddie Gibbs and Dr. Gil Stieglitz. And we signed a four years contract with Dr. Terry Walling that he is now coaching all four clergy of our NLT team and will come to Vancouver in two weeks time to lead the 1st Leadership Breakthrough conference for all ACiC/AI leaders and as speaker of our 2nd National Conference this September. Who is your coach? Are you coaching anyone? Do you know the importance of a coach.
3. Fathers: I see the important of fathers to be the coaches for their sons here in this chapter. I think lots of fathers do not know this important role as coach to their children. I am still leading daily devotion once a week for our younger son Athan and his best friend Vance and it's been two years and four months already.
Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to see the importance of music ministry, coaching and the role of a father as his children's coach. In Jesus name we pray . Amen.
Praise the Lord that we had a good time to celebrate Athanasius 14th birthday. Remember last year when we celebrated Athan's 13rd birthday it was the third day Michelle back home after three weeks in the hospital for chemo. God is good! All the time!
Please click this link to worship with us - You Raise Me Up
Prayer items today:
Bishop: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng (Michelle)
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)
Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng, Rev. Peter Klenner, Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. Simon Neill (Jo), Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya), Mr. Andy Li (Amy)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice)
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas)
Clergy Formation Advisor: Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)
Administrator: Mrs. Zenia Cheng (Clarence)
Pray for one Rwanda and Anglican Mission bishop one day at a time:
The Most Rev. Dr. Onesphore Rwaje (Josephine)
The Rt. Rev. Thad Barnum (Erilynne)