Thanks for your help that most of the slots in the "7th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign" have been filled up except 11. Hope they can be filled up soon.
Please click this link to my second blog -
You can also listen to my daily podcast in English and Cantonese through this new site.
Today's Reading: 2 Chronicles 17
Please read 2 Chronicles 17 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from this blog. You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf. (You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.)
Please click this link to worship with us - Create in Me A Clean Heart
Please click the links below to 2 Chronicles 17:
- Chinese: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Chronicles 17&version=CUV
- NIV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Chronicles 17&version=NIV
- ESV: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Chronicles 17&version=ESV
- Message: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Chronicles 17&version=MSG
2 Chronicles 17: 6
His heart was devoted to the ways of the Lord; furthermore, he removed the high places and the Asherah poles from Judah.
What I received from Jesus today is: A simple way to success.
This title seems the title of a book in business field. But, this chapter shows a very simple way to success in God's eye.
1. Walked: Walked in the ways David had followed.
2. Sought: Sought the God of his father.
3. Followed: Followed God's commands.
4. Devoted: Devoted to the ways of the Lord.
5. Removed: Removed the high places and the Asherah poles from Judah.
What do these five words mean to you?
Who can do this, who will have great success like king Jehoshaphat!
Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to live out these five words so that we can extend your Kingdom. In Jesus name we pray . Amen.
Please click this link to worship with us - Just A Closer Walk with God
Prayer items today:
Bishop: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng (Michelle)
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)
Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng, Rev. Peter Klenner, Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. Simon Neill (Jo), Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya), Mr. Andy Li (Amy)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice)
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas)
Clergy Formation Advisor: Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)
Administrator: Mrs. Zenia Cheng (Clarence)
Pray for one Rwanda and Anglican Mission bishop one day at a time:
The Rt. Rev. John Miller (Joyce)
The Rt. Rev. Emmanuel Ngeendahayo (Victoria)